Samstag, 3. August 2013

Riddle

This song I remember because it was played often during a summer (maybe 1985, could have been later also) when I spend some time at a youth hostel that was owned by the sports club I was active in. It was like a kids summer camp for members of this club. We build dams in the creek nearby, went to the Karl May Festspiele in Elspe and ran around the woods all day. I connect this song with having a great time there as a kid in the 80s. Interesting fact: Now this youth hostel has been modernized and is an event location for the clubs biggest sponsor and most important employer of my hometown. I am not employed by this company, but I am working at its corporate headquarter. People working with me told me they were going to a workshop or seminar to this (former) youth hostel. I could tell them I spend a few summer there, when it was much different.

Keine Kommentare: